Feb 18, 2014

I Finished a Project!!! A Baby Dress for My First Niece

Hi!  I just had to share with you a project I finally finished!  My first niece was born over a year ago, and I still had yet to make a dress for her.  Terrible auntie!

The good news is, I finally finished the dress, and I decided to have a photo shoot with the dress to practice taking photographs.  I hope you enjoy them - and any tips would be greatly appreciated!


The finished dress!  It is far from perfect, but it was made with a lot of love.  :)



I tried to put some pretty embroidery along the collar.






I found these beautiful little rose buttons for the dress.




The bodice.




I love the little puffed sleaves.




The hem.  It turned out a little weird, but hopefully my niece will like it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment